About Me

My photo
I'm Ashley and I live and breathe art. Artistic expression is how I get through my day. Won't you try it?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dream

Following up on my puppy dream!  I was reminded that I didn't look up what it meant, which is funny because I usually do.  So, I looked up the meaning of my dream and I'd like to share it with you all.  Here it goes!!

  Puppy
To see a puppy in your dream, symbolizes your playfulness and carefree nature. It also refers to a blossoming friendship. If you are taking care of a puppy, then it means that you are reliable and trustworthy. Others can depend on you, especially during difficult times. 
To see a litter of newborn puppies in your dream, is indicative of the amount of time that an idea has been developing or will take to develop. Look to the number of puppies to give you that approximate amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment