About Me

My photo
I'm Ashley and I live and breathe art. Artistic expression is how I get through my day. Won't you try it?

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Utopia

Well look what inspiration can do!  I tried a new style for the first time and I really enjoyed it.  Thank you to all the artists in the world.  You keep me going!

 
Utopia $75
Acrylic/Interior
Abstract

Utopia is an abstract piece inspired by Wassily Kandinsky and an artist from imagekind. Recently watched Alice in Wonderland so I had rabbits on the brain. First time trying the 'circle' technique. Finished December 21, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. This one is actually really cool, but $150? Sad panda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was basing my price on size and other local artists prices. It's really fairly cheap comparitively, unfortunately not many people have that kind of cash. Just trying to make a living :) Were you interested in buying? We could work out a price, just shoot me an email at abrake1989@live.com. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete