About Me

My photo
I'm Ashley and I live and breathe art. Artistic expression is how I get through my day. Won't you try it?

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Gift

My honey butt told me what my Christmas present was EARLY because it's getting here tomorrow!  I am proud to announce that I have my very own PINK laptop!  I am so excited, for one, because its pink.  (My favorite color ever) AND TWO, because I can use it for my art.  I have been working hard to keep my photos all in one place, organized and it will be nice for him too because he can use his laptop more often for his music.  Tonight, I want to paint again.  I saw more images from other artists and I find new inspiration to paint.  I wish I could go to school for art to improve my skill.  *le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment