About Me

My photo
I'm Ashley and I live and breathe art. Artistic expression is how I get through my day. Won't you try it?

Monday, December 20, 2010

Wonderland

Just watched Alice in Wonderland again.  What a wonderful movie!  Now that I've seen it again it reminds me of how well I did on my costume for Halloween.  Anyway, off topic.  I was browsing on imagekind yesterday and saw a very talented artists page who did a gallery on Alice in Wonderland.  I have to say it was quite marvelous and original.  I can only hope to have such inspiration in the near future.  We'll see what I cook up!

Peace, Love & Art!

Please, if you have the time I would love for you to follow Art by Ashley by clicking 'Like' in the box to the left!  Also, on the right side there is a photo of an art work that takes you to my gallery on imagekind.  Feel free to browse and if you are so inclined, purchase something as a gift this holiday.

Thank you, sincerely
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment